Monday, April 29, 2013

A Cat's Life



Hello friends,
Dis is Rudy. Me and Buster and Sam have not been blogging much lately...too busy taking naps and listening to birdies outside the window. Is so nice outside now, Mom have windows open and also let us go outside for a while.  

Come play with me, Buster!! Come on! Get down and roll around in the dirt...tee hee hee. Ahhh...dis is the life!!

 
Buster not in mood to play. That's ok. We keep watch for birdies and squirrels. You never know what you might see!! Sometimes huge, big, black crow birds come into our yard!!
 
Back inside...Mom been busy playing Words on her new Kindle. When she not looking, I play for her! MOL!! Please don't tell her, friends!
 
 
 
Until next time,
Rudy

12 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Nice to see you gang and y'all are looking mighty fine!

Barbara Neubeck said...

..Hi Rudy ... so good that you all can go out in the sunshine and fresh air......rolling around looks like fun...
See you soon
Barb xx

da tabbies o trout towne said...

rudy....meowloz ta ewe N buster N sam; looks like everee one iz havin a grate time out side cept for havin ta listen two and see stoooooooooooooooopid rood bug infested burds

:)

ya noe they will make ya crazed ~~~~

hope everee one haza pawsum day; eat sum trout and enjoy !!!

Connie said...

Such cute pictures! The last one is my favorite and made me laugh. :D

Magic Love Crow said...

Rudy, I will roll in the dirt with you ;o) Big Hugs to all of you ;o) Take Care of mom ;o)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

His guyz, this is Romeo from Finch Rest. I think it is so awesome your Mom lets you go outside to play.

My mom plays a word gave on her lighted box thing too but hers is a fast moving game and I can't focus my eyes fast enough to ever help her.

I hope one day your mom will bring you down to C-Bus for a little visit. Cept you won't be allowed outside, she is mean like that.

Hugs pets meows and licks,

Romi

Anonymous said...

sweet babies


erika

meowmeowmans said...

It's nice to see you kittehs. You are looking great! Watch out for those big crow birds ... they are pretty scary!

Brenda said...

Rudy, glad you got to go outside for a while. Be nice to the birdies and butterflies.

Mr Puddy said...

Rudy, Compare with my mom. My mom WON !!!! ( not to blog lately..half of the year..MOL )

The way you invited Buster to play with you. I do that too but only with my mom : )

Have a perfect time
Miss You guys
xoxo

meowmeowmans said...

We're back to let you know that we FINALLY posted about the award you gave us (MONTHS ago)! Thanks again. :)

Mr Puddy said...

MOL...I thought I'm the worse about blogging.
Now you beat me..tee..heh..heh
Kudos to you guys.
Xoxo

Thanks for purrs for me